Aadhaar Card Authentication History Online:The government has made it mandatory to link various schemes and other instruments with Aadhaar. UIDAI has made a provision through which you can check your Aadhaar authentication history by visiting UIDAI’s website. You can check that all actions related to Aadhar are initiated by you and nobody else has requested for Aadhaar authentication on your behalf through this method. In case you come across a transaction that was not initiated by you, you should inform UIDAI at the earliest.
Aadhaar Card Authentication History
Follow these simple steps if you want to check your Aadhaar authentication history online:
- Visit UIDAI’s official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Authentication History” option.
- A new page will be opened to check Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and security code. Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- An OTP is generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now select the Authentication Type, date range, number of records you want to be displayed and the OTP. Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen in the following format.
- You can check details of all Aadhaar authentication transactions here.
What Is Aadhaar Aunthentication History?
Whenever you invoke Aadhaar for availing a service, UIDAI registers the transaction in its database. No demographic or biometric data is stored in Aadhaar’s database. Only a few transaction details are saved, such as:
- Type of transaction (demographic, biometric or OTP-based),
- Date and time of transaction,
- Authentication organisation (UIDAI, EPFO, ITD, NIC, CDAC, etc.),
- UIDAI response code,
- Unique Aadhaar Transaction ID
- Authentication Response (Success or Failure) and
- UIDAI Error Code, if any
It is worth mentioning that only 50 results of past 6 months can be invoked while checking the Aadhaar authentication history. UIDAI allows users to check transactions of six authentication types, namely:
- Demographic and Biometric
- Biometric and OTP
- Demographic and OTP
You can also select the specific date range for viewing your Aadhaar authentication history. However, this range should not exceed more than six months. You can see a maximum of 50 records at a time. In case you want to find a specific transaction, select the specific authentication type and the relevant date range.
Aadhaar Aunthetication History 2022
- Aadhaar authentication history can be accessed only when your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar.
- A maximum of 50 results can be viewed by the user.
- Users can view the authentication history of transactions that are not more than 6 months old.
- You can also select a custom date range to check the authentication history during that period.
- There is only one method to check the history of Aadhaar authentication online.
- The list contains even the failed Aadhaar authentication transactions and the reason for their failure.