Icon packs have been round for some time on Android. Nevertheless, regardless of the myriad of Android icon packs on the market, there are occasions when none of them fit your vogue. When this occurs, your solely resort is to construct an icon pack from scratch.
Icon Pack Studio is likely one of the finest apps to create customized icon packs for Android. Creating icon packs by way of this app is fairly simple: you put in the app and comply with a sequence of personalization steps for specifying your alternative of colours, gradients, background, and whatnot. As soon as that’s full, you possibly can merely export the icon pack and apply it to any launcher you’d like.
On this information, we’ll information you thru the steps concerned in utilizing Icon Pack Studio to create a customized icon pack for Android.
- An Android smartphone
- Icon Pack Studio app
- Third-Occasion Android launchers like Nova or Motion Launcher
Steps to Create a Customized Icon Pack for Android Utilizing Icon Pack Studio
First issues first, obtain the Icon Pack Studio app in your system from the hyperlink under. As soon as put in, comply with the steps under to create a customized icon pack.
Obtain: Icon Pack Studio
- Set the third-party launcher you downloaded earlier as default. To do that, go to Settings > App administration > Default apps > Launcher.
- Open the Icon Pack Studio app and click on on the New button under the search bar.
- Select an icon sort from Adaptive, Minimal, and Textual.
- Now, relying in your choice, you possibly can change the brand or background coloration of the icon, resize the icon by adjusting its top and width, and way more.
- After you’re completed tweaking the icon, click on on the Preview button on the highest to view the icon pack you simply created.
- Click on on the Save and hit Overwrite.
For some purpose, if the icon pack doesn’t get utilized accurately, you possibly can apply it manually from the launcher. To do that, as an alternative of clicking on Save and Overwrite, click on on the Apply button and press OK twice. Now, a notification will pop up saying, “Your icon pack is prepared“. Faucet on the notification and set up the APK file.
As soon as completed, relying on what launcher you employ, you possibly can apply the put in icon pack utilizing the steps within the following sections accordingly.
Making use of a Customized Icon Pack in Nova Launcher
- Lengthy press on the house display and click on on Settings.
- Navigate to the Look & really feel tab and hit Icon fashion.
- Click on on the Icon theme possibility and select the exported icon pack. It’ll now apply the customized icons you created earlier on Icon Pack Studio.
Making use of a Customized Icon Pack in Motion Launcher
- Lengthy press on the house display and click on on the Dwelling Settings possibility.
- Select Look from the record and click on on the icon pack.
- Choose the icon pack we put in earlier, and your customized icon pack will get utilized to the Motion launcher.
Customizing Android Icon Packs Has By no means Been Simpler
As we talked about earlier, Android is all about customization and the pliability it provides. Owing to this, you possibly can comply with the steps talked about above to create a customized Android icon pack utilizing Icon Pack Studio and apply it to your system for a extra customized expertise.
Observe: The article was written initially by Shubham Agarwal again in July 2017. It was up to date to mirror the newest developments in November 2021.